FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TIRED & BURNT

This is the shit that makes me want to get a girlfriend
Cuz these burnt ass nights & dramatic sessions need to end

Crazy how many us of constantly over sin
Us dudes aim for pussy like its a game that we just need to win

By any means its not that serious ratchets calm down
Or I'm liable to knock one of
yall asses to the ground
& I'm not in a position to have the damn police involved
Yet that's the every time solution when you add bitches plus alcohol

I hate the ghetto shit & I seem to always find alone
That's why I need a well rounded
wifey to call my own
A queen to my thrown
See this player shit is all that I've ever known

When I pass I don't want it to read
Lebron Rest In Peace
Triple double stats every weekend & remain
pimpins mvp
That's the shit l that I don't want in the cards for me
I just want to find the one who's really down for me
Metropolitan trips & numerous shopping sprees
The one who is part of my destiny
You know the beautiful angel who helps me raise a family

See these ratchet ass dimes just can't do it like a real one does
Like we are we arguing over getting food? Just because??
I guess you mistaken me for some type of bullshit love

I'm not the one yet I am the one for someone real
Not saying that your not, just not my kind of deal
Layaway pawn shop love this shit just doesn't have a feel
Drama type bitches yea I'm past that fire drill
Just caught up to the point where this grown man swag can chill

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment