FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, July 17, 2010

START RACE

We can't stop it right now, & hit reset
But we can go forward in this moment with no more regret

See I've broken my fair share of hearts & that feeling isn't great
Yet I'm still undisputed as the one you love to hate
I accept the fact that I'm hardly ever late
Walk tall with my head up & aim to graduate
See this course of life is one that no one can ace
So let's all just try to slow down the pace

Yes

or

No

Aim for the top but I just set the speed to slow
Because I know it in my heart I have a lot of me to grow
& I'm not ready for my heart to put on the final show
I just aim for the jugular & take a final blow
Astounded to say the least but in my face it hardly ever shows

Determined & aspired to make the best out of the worst
Not to say mine is yet its easy to say I was born with a curse
& this literary mind of mine
Wonders around often to find
A way to stay straight of an unthinkable crime
I walk around like shit is often fine
Yet I do assure you this brain I have is one of a kind

See I just take my losses & accumulate my wins
Just spoke to the love of my life, we discussed each others sins
So now is when the 2nd quarter begins

On your mark, get set let's go.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment