FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Thursday, July 15, 2010

LETTER 1


Dear me,

Give up by now let this dream shit die out & be
If it was destined for you to make it then you would have see
All these young cats making millions, you think your good as he?
No.

See

That's why your still a man inspector stuck at TSA
God blessed you on the field & you just threw that shit away
Not even like you were that good, you never made USA TODAY

Fucked up the best chick he ever placed in your life
Had everything going good too, she was destined to be your wife
& of course you let your jealous actions cause pain & strife
Been single ever since even attempted suicide with a knife

But no you couldn't do it you fucking pussy, you can't even die
Again if God gave you wings by now you would've learned to fly
Give this Hollywood acting writing shit a break no more re-tries
Just get a better 9-5 find a chick whose down to ride
I feel sorry for you man you have nothing to show not even a ride

& besides so what who cares about your family, all ours suck
Just chuck the deuces at this thing called luck
I mean I truthfully don't give a flying fuck

About your lame ass dad
Or misleading mom
Alcoholic step dad
Or sensitive grandma whose always wrong
Just grow some balls and be strong

I mean not to sound harsh but you gotta grow up son
Truth hurts plus I'm tired of seeing you hurt, its over & done.

PS this blog shit for lames, holla at me when your tired of these games

-You

No comments:

Post a Comment