FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Friday, July 16, 2010

LETTER 2

Dear You,


1st & foremost fuck you & everything you stand for
It takes no energy for me to attempt to let my wings sore
Yes window of opportunity is scarce but I'm running through the door


That's the 1st step & see I live my life with no regrets
If life itself was easy then great minds wouldn't call it a test
So no need to study or even cheat off of whoever is the best


I just know it takes time to become great, right now I'm at Ok
& the last time I checked Rome wasn't built in a day


This is what makes boys out of men
The will to get up & try over & over again
Cause when it comes to the law of nature you either sink or swim
& I'm the type whose destined to win
Yeah I just spoke with God & he left me with in a grin


So I'm going to take flight & go after what life has to offer
Cause I can do all things through God & no weapon formed against me shall prosper

-ME

No comments:

Post a Comment