FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

REALITY MOTTO

Truthfully, I don't even want to write this
I'm tired of being artistic
You all don't appreciate shit
I say this because if it were true then I would've felt it
Its 3:15 in the morning & I'm bout to start this bull shit shift
With people who don't even deserve the check they get
Lazy bastards could come & get it
But I don't trip,I just do me & get with it

See the thing is that I really don't care much about shit
Just my family & making sure I get on legit
Even half the friends I have aren't about dick
But hey I just stroke they egos until I come quick

With an anti weak flow like mine, I could never go premature
Spreading my seeds out now so my finesse will forever endure
The future seasons of what you lame -
O's have in store
Ima just step on the scene like Clark Kent & take sore

Above all & over it all you could never call me a bore
I just do what I have to, accumulate funds to make sure

I can one day run away from all this
fucking drama
Hate the fact that I could never rely on my dad or even my mama
The 3 biggest women in my life don't care & view me as weak
So the question is why do I try to make it for them by any means?

I don't know.

three little words to express my mind l & it shows
That above all the drama pain & self pity
I still love & care for them until my heart runs empty

So until the time has came & I'm gone six in the dirt
By any means I'm getting mine & I'm gonna make this shit work

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment