FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

PAIN & HURT

This feeling is far to unreal, I can't believe it
My heart walked out of my chest & its no secret
That when you left you took it, & it looks like you'll keep it

I can't eat I can't sleep, bills just get ignored
Friends came to check on me, yet I don't answer my door
I don't think I ever felt like this before
I need a band-aid over my heart cuz this shit is past sore

I guess I scraped away my fair share off loves plate
So now every 2 seconds I feel like I need to regurgitate
I look in the mirror & the face I see I just now hate
This shit is the worst you & me used to be great
But now your gone & its just too late

& I'm lost cause you won't aim, tweet, email, call or even text
So its a cold feeling to realize that my wifey is now my ex
I would've sworn that I did my very best
Yet it now seems like I'm just like the rest

Please come back I'll beg you till my knees bleed
See truthfully you're all that I really want & need
I swear I would even kill for us to somewhat succeed
What do you want from me? Hell I'll even stop with the weed

Fuck my friends I'll kick them to the side too
Baby just tell me what it is that I have to do
See I desperately need you
Without my air, what should I expect my lungs to do

How can I live? How do u expect me to go on?
This hurts & my heart feels gone

-Darrin Elliot

1 comment:

  1. This poem was written for me...Moving on from an all consuming love is the hardest thing to do. A year later I still feel empty. Thank you for expressing how my heart has been feeling for quite some time. If only you knew.

    ReplyDelete